Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I've been thwarted!

I'll admit it: I love chick lit. Bridget Jones's multiple diaries were like a balm to me. So when I found the blog "The Company Bitch," I was in girl-drama heaven! The writing was funny and witty, and after having read her for so long, I felt like I knew the characters/people that she wrote about.

Today, tho', I went to catch up with the CB, and she has apparently set her blog so that only invited readers can read her blog.

What????

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of writing a blog? I mean, don't most of us do this 'cause we want to share our thoughts with other people?

I gotta say, I know I need to get a grip, but I'm feeling kinda betrayed, here! Damn!

O.K., kiddies, it's bed time for Gonzo. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I wish I had an email address or SOMETHING so I could ask permission to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.

    Except that I don't want to read it anymore. The fact that she made it private or whatever pretty much made me lose any and all interest. Blah. There's a limitless supply of chick-lit on the blogosphere, never fear! :)

    ReplyDelete