Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm procrastinating. I really need to do some housework, and today is day five of a five-day holiday break, courtesy of the partnership at the firm where I work. I even told myself and other people (I find being accountable to other people is one of the more effective ways to make sure I get stuff done) that I'd do cleaning...um, well, that I'd do cleaning yesterday; yesterday was the day I was supposed to clean. Supposed to. As in, didn't do it. And then today, I set my alarm to wake up at such an hour that I could get it done today -- nothing major, just vacuum ONE ROOM and dust ONE WINDOWPANE.

*sigh*

I'm a lazy S.O.B.

Anyway, I'm getting restless to get something creative done. Maybe I'll quickly do that minor cleaning, and then my reward will be to work on a new song. I think that'll work out just fine!

Ooh, one more thing before I go: yesterday I used my Christmas bonus from work and bought myself a battery charger for my digital camera; a new battery for my laptop; a Sony PSP; and a game to go with the Sony PSP. Needless to say, the last two items were completely unnecessary and I'm experiencing buyer's remorse.

Damn.

'K., off to vacuum! Peace, babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment