Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2007

My best friend's getting married. She wants to have a ceremony on the beach, followed by live music by our dj friends and, once it starts to get dark, a bonfire. And so I've begun researching bonfires around here.

Yeah. It's not gonna be easy.

Plus, the electronic music? Apparently we're not supposed to have any amplified sound. But I'm thinking that if we include all of that stuff in our use permit application, we should be covered. At least, that's what I'm hoping.

Anyway, just wanted to let all y'all know. Not that it really matters, but it's a fuckin' cool thing when two people find each other and make that decision to build a life together. Amen.

I'm off to bed now. I thought I had enough energy to actually write something, but it turns out I way over-estimated myself. G'night. Sweet dreams. Or, as my mother used to say to me when I was a kid, suena con los angelitos.

(And now you say, y tu, tambien. Well done!)

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment